DBPOWER Kitchen Cooking Rings make breakfast interesting
30 August
Kids enjoy eating pancakes and fried eggs that are cooked in different shapes. This set include 4 fun shapes: Flower, star, heart,round.
Also great for your parents, sweatheart and yourself. Start a new day with a lovely breakfast!
The four forms are well processed and have no unsightly edges on the bottom which would highlight scratches in the pans. Each shape has a small handle which you can move freely. In the pan, the shapes are on well and the whipped egg runs not under the form of addition. The shapes themselves have a diameter of 10cm. This is not too big for an egg but not too small.
The forms have made breakfast more fun! My kids love picking a design for their eggs or pancakes each morning.
You can have fun mornings too, order your set from Amazon
Disclosure: I received product(s) for free in exchange for an honest review, which may differ from yours. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I used personally, and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments